7.30.2013

Celebrate Today

I love to color the pretty vintage ladies images from B-Line rubber stamps.  I used Copic markers for "Anastasia".  The new thing that I tried for this card was the Pink Paislee Artisan Papers.  They are white matte card stock covered with a clear varnish pattern. 


I wanted this card to be fairly "clean" ( no sponged edges or paper distressing ).  I used a Distress ink pad swiped directly onto the Artisan Paper.  I rolled a paper towel over it to remove some color.  I can see that these papers will be really fun to play with for future projects.  The patterns in the collection are both vintage and modern looking.

I left the inside plain as I'm not sure what  occasion this card will be for yet.

Stamps:  B-Line  "Anastasia",  W-Plus 9- Vintage Greetings set

Specialty Paper:  Pink Paislee Artisan Papers,

Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Milled Lavender,  Archival Jet Black

Tools:  Epiphany Pennant punch,  Oval Punch,  Spellbinders lacy dies










No comments:

Post a Comment