7.31.2013

Give Me Wings

Most of my cards lately have been inspirational.  It seems most of the time I am creating cards for special people in my life or at the least they are in my thoughts while I'm coming up with ideas. This card is a standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4".

I have a ton of paper scraps so I decided to make a quick paper pieced card.  I also used the new Wink of Stella glitter pens to outline the inspirational circle words, "sew" lines on the scallop border, add twinkle to the paper border,and to fill in the birdies feet.  They don't look very pretty in the photograph but are nice and twinkly "in real life".  The glitter in the pens applies very easily and doesn't smudge off once dry.


Stamps:  A Day for Daisies-Birdie Birdie and Give Me Wings clear sets

Specialty Paper:  BoBunny- et cetera collection,  Kaiser Craft-Secret Bird Society

Color:  Archival ink-Coffee,  Pebbles I Kandee iridescent chalk,  Zig-Wink of Stella pens

Tools:  Martha Stewart-Flower(cosmos?) and Leaf punches,  Marvy Lever Circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment