7.26.2013

Just For You

The inspiration for this card is what I see when I walk into a "Junque" store.  I love re- purposed vintage stuff brought up to date with a quirky splash of color.  I also adore what would have been rather mundane household or farm goods that get a new lease on life as an art object.

This is a big card at 6" x 6"...and as "busy" as heck.  I started out with a much simpler idea in mind but now that I can actually see my options better in my studio...it just kept changing.

Stamps:  Just Rite Stamps- With Gratitude set,  Papertrey Ink- Inside/Outside Birthday II

Specialty Paper:  Kaiser Craft-75 cents ,  BoBunny-et cetera Collection,  Basic Grey- Two Scoops,  Tim Holtz- Kraft Glassine paper

Ink:  Distress Ink-Old Paper,  Archival Jet Black

Embellishment:  Christy Tomlinson- Doily rub-ons,  Funkie Junkie-burlap twine

Tools:  MFT dies- Sunflower, Fishtail  Impression Obsession die-Paper Cone,  EK Success and Punch Bunch- small flowers variety,  Martha Stewart fence punch

No comments:

Post a Comment