8.29.2013

Beautiful Birthday

I'm back!  I had a wonderful time "up north".  The weather was so nice in Grand Marais compared to the heat and humidity at home.  Now back in the high nineties with a 105 heat index...it's about 50 degrees in my stamp studio as all of the cold air from the house falls down there.  I'm a curious sight running around in my winter Uggs and a thick sweater as I work.

In a previous post I said I was going to try and adhere a photo transparency to a background paper with spray adhesive.  This card shows the result.  I think for this purpose it worked.  The spray created tiny little dots but they are somewhat hidden by the paper pattern underneath.  I didn't use a photo mount type of spray which may have been better.  I used a Krylon spray adhesive which is meant for adhering light weight material together.



Stamps:  Papertrey Meadow Greens (words)

Specialty Paper:  Prima- Shabby Chic Morning Poetry 12 x 12 ,  BoBunny-A Gift of Love 

Embellishment:  Prima- Say it in Studs swirl,  Petaloo Magnolia Blossom,  7 Gypsies Color Rubbings "Tickets",  Kamoi Washi Tape-gold,  Kaisercraft "Beauty" rub-on

Ink:  Perfect Pearl Mist-Forever Red,  Distress Ink-Old Paper,  Archival-Jet Black and Vermillion

Other:  Art Chix photo transparency 



No comments:

Post a Comment