8.03.2013

Berry Hello

I most definitely  have a whimsical side. When I saw this little pixie stamp I immediately saw her as a strawberry.  I colored her with Copic markers and a touch of white prisma color pencil.  For the background of muted dots I used the W1 warm gray Copic marker and touched it to both the green and red Copic markers to create a soft look.  I used this weeks Splitcoast Wednesday Sketch for the card design.

My husband cut out my berries for me so I could create a 3D element.  I used a Uni-ball Signo white gel pen to add the dots and swirls to the design.  I really like A Day for Daisies stamps because they're so open that you can do what you want for shading and texture.

Stamps:  A Day for Daisies Pixie Play set,  Crafty Secrets "Hello"

Specialty Paper:  Basic Gray- Nook & Pantry 6x6

Color:  Copic markers,  Copic Black multi-liner,  Colorbox Black Pigment ink

Embellishments:  Me & My Big Ideas- Hibiscus rhinestones

Tools:  EK Success lever punch circle

No comments:

Post a Comment