8.05.2013

Follow Your Dreams

I don't like orange...but lately I have been using more of it in my cards.  As I write this there is rain pouring down and rumbles of thunder boom in the distance.  I had this card face down on my desk.  It "bumped" my eyes when I turned it over...maybe singed my retinas just a bit ;)..but compared to all the grayness of the morning it added a cheerful note.


I love love love butterflies so I added them to the inside and outside of the card. I also added a Basic Grey white rub-on (the tape piece above the green butterfly).  I had heard that there is a time limit to use rub-ons.  This one was at least 6 years old and was very difficult to remove from the backing...so maybe that is true?
Happy Monday morning...carpe diem!!!

Stamps:   Papertrey Ink- Year of Flowers Gladiolas and Frame-Out #5,  Verve- Words of Wisdom, Hero Arts-Butterflies & Blooms set

Specialty Paper:  Daisy D's- Flea Market Floral Curry,  Basic Grey-Basic White,  BoBunny-Country Garden

Ink/Color:  Copic Markers,  Archival Jet Black,  Memento Tuxedo Black,  Art Institute glitter # 179 Ultra Fine Pearlescent Tang,  Uniball Signo white pigment ink pen

Embellishment:  Basic Grey rub-on Wholly Cow,  Crystal Stickers Elements-orange rhinestones

Tools:  MFT-Fishtail die,  MFT "tape" die,  Hero Arts Butterfly & Blooms die,  Spellbinders Office Supplies die (notebook paper top)

No comments:

Post a Comment