8.10.2013

Happiness

Since I have been doing a total rework on my stamp studio I have been finding and rearranging my stuff so that it's more visible.  I finally sorted out my vintage photos and transparencies.   I made this card for a challenge involving backgrounds.  I thought it would be fun to make a card using a photo transparency with the background showing through.

The challenge for me with using the transparency was how to attach it to the background.  I used the photo corners to hide the red liner tape.  I thought all was good until I tried to photograph it.  The little space between the transparency and the background proved to be a huge challenge for my camera which refused to focus...so sorry about the blur.  I'm going to try this another way on a new card and see if I can do a better job of adhering the transparency flat...photo mount adhesive spray?


 This is a picture of the background paper I used for this card and the next card in process...well maybe or maybe not depending if my next idea works :)




Stamps:  Daisy Bucket- Enjoy the Day

Specialty Paper:  BoBunny- Gabrielle Collection,  Art Chix Studio- Transparency image

Color:  Copic markers- BG10,  BG13,  E35,  E55 ( moth body )

Embellishments:  Kaiser Craft-rub-on "Happiness",  Prima- Vintage metal dots,  Basic Grey- Trims Basic,  Retro Art Cafe/Coffee Break Design- Moth laser cut,  Zva Creative-pearl swirl,

Tools:  MFT- swirl dies and photo corner die

No comments:

Post a Comment