8.30.2013

La Luna Birthday

I'm getting ready to make the seasonal change-over in my stamp studio.  I really don't know where the time is going.  Soon the leaves will be changing and my favorite time of year will be here :)  I love the crispy days, fresh apples, walking in the maple woods...

This card was a "quickie".  I recently purchased some Coffee Break Designs "Paper-Cuts" from Retro Art Cafe.  They are laser cut vintage style images in a variety of themes.  This luna moth was in a collection of butterflies.  It is huge!  This is a 5" x 7" card and it did a great job as the focal point.  Any time I can get by without needing to do intricate cutting I am very happy.  I edged some of the moth with clear glitter which is hard to capture.



Stamps:  Papertrey- Little Labels set,  Hero Arts-Many Birthday Messages

Specialty Paper:  DCWV- The Mariposa Stack 8x8

Embellishments:  Doodle Bug- star jewels,  Kaisercraft- Happiness rub-on,  Coffee Break Designs- Paper-Cuts (moth)

Ink:  Archival Jet Black and Monarch Orange,  Zig Wink of Stella- glitter brush

Tools:  Papertrey Little Labels dies,  Kool Tak- clear foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment