8.16.2013

Love Life

Using the excuse that I needed to clean my stamp room so I could come home to a clean "space" after vacation...I did get in a little play before leaving for a week.  I'm sort of panicking over the quantity and age of rub-ons I have hoarded over time so when they work as a part of the design I am trying to fit them in.  The flowers, butterfly and "stitching" are all rub-ons. 

I really am loving the new Prima Art Journal collection of paper as the backgrounds are so fun to work with.  The crackled pink part of the card is that paper.

I may be using embellishments that are no longer available but I am determined to start working with things that I have no matter how old they are and also since they have "come to light" after my stamp room make over.  The vintage photo is from Paper Whimsy.

Stamps:  Verve-"Brighter Days" set,  Stampin Up- "You're a Gem set

Specialty Paper:  Basic Grey-Out of Print 6x6,  Prima Art Journal Pad 12x12

Embellishment:  BoBunny Country Garden rub-ons,  EK Success-Architexture glass bead squares,  Zva rhinestones blue

Tools:  MFT-swirl die lg and sm

No comments:

Post a Comment