8.07.2013

Wishing You Happiness

I learned a couple things when I made this card.  First...slow down when edging cut out pieces in black.  My dragonfly is there for a purpose :)  Also for some odd reason I decided to use Blair No Odor Spray fixative over this card which is colored with Copic markers.  Imagine the look on my face as the color began to disappear!  Thankfully it stopped!!!  If you click on the close up picture you can see there are tiny dots over the color that is left.  I could have re-colored it but I decided to leave it as a reminder.  I wonder if this could have a future artistic purpose ?  h-m-m-m

Stamps:  Hero Arts-Delicate Blossoms,  Verve Wishing You set

Specialty Paper:  Prima Journal Pad 12x12

Color:  Copic markers,  Memento Tuxedo Black,  Archival Jet Black

Embellishment:  Art Institute- Cosmos Ultrafine glitter #229,  Hero Arts Decor black metallic

Tools:  Memory Box- Dragon Fly die sm.,  Spellbinders- Resplendent Rectangles,  EK Success corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment