8.12.2013

You Are The World To Me

One advantage to having a really messy work table is that sometimes cards "happen" due to the right pieces ending up next to each other.  I had colored the pansy tag along with some other bits and pieces...not intending to make a card right then because I had tons of other stuff to do.  I was using my trimmer to cut the tag down and laid it on top of this sweet little girl who I had cut previously. The wheels started turning and this card came together quickly.

This is going to be a crazy busy week for me.  A granddaughter's birthday,  our annual Mdewakanton Dakotah community PowWow and prep for a week to Grand Marais( north shore Minnesota) with the family.  I think I will use this week to show my stamp studio and storage ideas if time gets tight for my ability to play.

Stamps:  Tin Can Mail-Pansy Tag,  Verve- "One Person" set

Specialty Paper:  Graphic 45-Secret Garden 8x8,  The Paper Company-Lilac Stripe 12 x 12

Color:  Copic markers:  BV01, BV11, BV13, BG10, BG32,Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, G21, G24, BG72, W1,2,and 3

Embellishment:  Paper Whimsy-vintage image,  Atyou Spica glitter pen,  Hero Arts-light yellow pearls,  Ellen Hutson- ribbon,  re-purposed piece of broken necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment