8.31.2013

You Tickle My Fancy

I found this great "sharpshooter" lady on Pinterest and thought she would go well with the western style "Tickle my Fancy" phrase.  I was digging through my box of Dusty Attic laser cut chipboard for inspiration.  I don't know if chipboard is the correct description as the pieces are very compressed(hard) and smooth but lightweight.  I covered the feathers with white gesso and added sponged acrylic paint when dry.  The gold background paper is text weight.  I hope they still make it as it is beautiful and easy to work with.  It reminds me of the Stardreams cardstock line only in lighter weight.  It's saturated with a beautiful antique gold finish.

I didn't add much to the inside to give more opportunity for a card message in the future.

Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Right on Target set

Specialty Papers:   BoBunny- Mama Razzi 6x6,  Fancy Pants-Ectetera 6x6,  Kaisercraft- These Days 6x6,  Kaisercraft-Duchess Collection 12x12,  The Paper Cut-Antique Gold text weight paper

Embellishments:  Dusty Attic mini feathers,  Candi Minis-Westminster,  German Glass Glitter-gold

Color:  Paper Artsy Fresco Paint-Irish Cream, Tinned Peas, Mocha Mousse,  Tim Holtz-Distress Paint-Antique Linen,  Golden Fluid Acrylic-Iridescent Gold

Tools:  Cool Tak clear foam tape, Red-liner tape

 

No comments:

Post a Comment