9.10.2013

Best Witches

I might be afraid of clowns but I adore vintage witches.  I love vintage Halloween images.  I'm not sure where I got this one from but she is ver-r-ry witchy and now all sparkly too.  This is a dimensional card though it's hard to see.  The witch hat, cloak and pumpkin are all popped up.

I love the "happy accident" of finding the perfect swirly piece of paper for her to cast a spell.  Part of the fun of making cards is for me...the process.  It may take me all day sometimes to get a completed card but I enjoy "the making".



I was going to call this one Witch Dotty because I tried to see how many "dot" papers I could use on one card.  Even the card is embossed with dots ;)

Stamps:  Crafty Secrets- Costume Cuties set words,  Magenta- moon and stars

Specialty Paper:  Graphic 45- Halloween in Wonderland & Happy Haunting 8x8,  Authentique- Glowing & Enchanted Collections 6x6,  Adorn It- Bullseye orange 12x12

Embellishments:  Elements-Crystals orange,  Cloud 9 Rain Dots- Halloween

Ink:  Archival Jet Black,  Zig Wink of Stella brush glitter clear, Pan Pastel-black

Tools:  Marvy- Big oval punch,  EK Success- small oval punch,  Fiskars- Flag border,  Memory Box- spider die

1 comment: