9.03.2013

Color Room

Before I go into each area of my stamp studio I thought I would show you my laundry "color" room.  Since my children are grown and on their own I can be very creative with what I do with the rooms in my little house.  This room had no purpose other than having a washer and dryer plus closet inside.  It has a great window facing south = wonderful natural light.  It's also on the main level so I can multi-task easier.  I'm going to keep the photos small for easy page loading but just click on them to get "the big picture".


I found that awesome glass top desk recently at Pottery Barn online.  The glass shows every dust particle and fingerprint but I don't care...I love it!


This is my husband's library.  I love to sit in the chair to catch up on my Nook subscriptions or sketch on my IPad...or maybe a game of Angry Birds...



I collect these birds that are made of wood, painted, and full of old bits and pieces.  Each one is so unique.  I found the old pressure gauge at a local florist that sells repurposed items.  Thanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment