9.03.2013

Things Are Gonna Get Better

I'm still working on the seasonal change-over.  In the meantime I'm finding some pieces that I had started but didn't finish.  Honestly it's hard to let go of summer too quickly so I am easily distracted from my main goal when I'm in the studio.  This butterfly set by Hero Arts has got to be one of my all time favorites.  I use it often to try out color combinations when I'm in the "color room". Lavender, moss and mint are featured on this card (5" x 7")

I have to recommend this pretty background paper that I found through Funkie Junkie.  I have a link to her shop on my sidebar.  They are Swedish papers.  I love how subtle all the background patterns are.  There are a ton of designs in each 6 x 6 collection.


Stamps:  Hero Arts-Butterflies & Blooms,  Memory Box-Script Circle,  Verve- Blue Skies set

Specialty Paper:  Maja Design- Vintage Spring Basics,  BoBunny Nutmeg Spice 12 x12 (dots)

Embellishments:  DoodleBug- Sprinkles white,  Prima- Anna Marie Sugar Dot hearts

Color:  Pan Pastel- Violet Shade,  Archival Jet Black and Violet Blue inks, Zig Wink of Stella brush pen-clear glitter

Tools:  EK Success-tiny flag punch & word tags punch,  MFT-scallop border die and fishtail die,  Hero Arts- butterflies dies, Memory Box leaves die


No comments:

Post a Comment