9.13.2013

Winter Wonderland

I just had to make another card using the Stampendous Winter Birds.  This image was a perfect fit for the Wednesday Sketch at Splitcoast Stampers.  The sketch used circles as the main focus. 

This is kind of a big card 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"...so I added another circle at the top right to balance the design.  I used the new Tim Holtz Christmas rub-ons on the front because I liked the font.  I found these to be a little hard to use as they are very pressure sensitive and all of the images/words are close together on the sheet.  The color of my card as photographed is also a bit "wonky" today depending on what light the camera was seeing as I moved the card around to take pictures.  The card front is closest to actual color.



Stamps:  Stampendous- Winter Birds,  Penny Black- Vintage Ornament set (inside phrase)

Specialty Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle-  Fern & Forest 6x6

Embellishments:  Elizabeth Craft Designs Micro Fine Glitter-  Warm Diamond,  Crystal Stickers- Glitter Dome

Color:  Copic Markers (on white linen),  Memento Tuxedo Black & Rose Bud ,  I-Kandee Iridescent chalk

Tools:  Impression Obsession- Snow Flakes die,  Spellbinders- circle dies, 

1 comment: