10.26.2013

Halloween Skellie

I love Halloween.  I had hauled out all of my favorite Halloween goodies with the full intention of creating a ton of deliciously spooky and creepy cards.  Due to a recent tragedy in my life this was not to be.  I know as a stamper however that creating is therapy for the soul...so I returned to my stamp studio this week.  As I was getting things together to put the Halloween/Fall season away I put together some pieces that had other intentions at the time...to create a vintage, quirky "skellie" card.  It was made for my "stamping sister" Vi who is the queen of Halloween cards :)









Stamps:   Clearly Constructed- Bird & Paperie #19 spider web,  Clear Art Stamps- Jolly Halloween "Boo",  Tim Holtz Apothecary- vintage label,  Stamp-a-Mania- Haunted Halloween Set "Happy Halloween",  Tim Holtz-Mini Halloween,  Graphic 45- Halloween postal stamp

Specialty Paper:  Authentic-Enchanted,  Memory Box-Halloween Collection,  Echo Park- Apothecary Emporium and Dots & Stripes

Ink/Color:  Archival Jet Black & Venetian Orange,  Pan Pastel Black

Embellishments:   Dusty Attic- Dress Form #2 ( cut off bottom), Stanislaus Elements- yellow cats eye,  Jolie's Boutique- Bats & Cats,  Crafty Secrets- Moon,  German Scrap- black border,  Doodlebug Halloween Stars,  Tim Holtz Apothecary white rub-on spider, K&Co- Halloween Glitter die cuts,  Mark Richards- yellow gem 5mm (spider body)

Tools:   MFT- picture reel and fishtail banners dies,  Spellbinders- circle dies

Misc:  Coffee Break designs- laser cut vintage "skellie' ( available at Retro Art Cafe),  Halloween vintage inches by Debrina Pratt

1 comment: