11.30.2013

Peace on Earth

I love these tree dies.  For some reason they remind me of the background trees in 70's Christmas cartoons.  They are so cute with their delicate branch "overlays".

This type of card is much more difficult for me to conceive than the vintage style cards but I did enjoy making this one. Finished card size is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"



Stamps:   Paper Trey Ink-  "Tis The Season Sentiments" stamp set

Specialty Paper:   S.E.I.- Berry Melody,  We R Memory Keepers-  Winter Frost

Tools:   Paper Trey Ink- In the Meadow Die Collection ( snow drifts),  Memory Box-  Fremont Pine Landscape die,  Freemont Pine outline and background dies in both large and small.  Simon Says- snowflake dies

Embellishment:   Recollections- pastel epoxy sparkle dots

Inks:   Archival Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment