12.08.2013

Be Jolly Snowman

I love "snowies" and the snow people from Serendipity are some of my favorites.  Well I actually have never met a snow man that I didn't like ;) but these are so fun to color.




I pretty much always color my stamped designs before selecting papers to go with.  I must of had that plaid piece of background paper somewhere in my head as it almost matches the snowman's scarf perfectly. This card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Serendipity- Snowman with Birdhouse,  Paper Smooches- Christmas Sampler set

Specialty Paper:   W R Memory Keepers- Yultide 6 x 6,  Graphic 45- Christmas Emporium 8x8, Basic Grey- Eskimo Kisses 6x6

Tools:   MFT Pierced Stax Ovals & Rectangles,  Martha Stewart- Pine Sprig punch,  Recollections- Snowflake punch,  EK Success- Heart and Tiny Circle punches

Color:   Memento Tuxedo Black,  Archival Jet Black,  Copic markers,  Wink of Stella brush glitter-clear,  Crystal Glitter Ritz- micro fine warm highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment