12.14.2013

Christmas Gift Cards

I'm starting to get caught up in the whirlwind of last minute Christmas preparations.  I have a couple of gift card holder/cards to show today.  The first one is a cute coffee gift card for my granddaughter Annah who loves her Starbucks.  The coffee lid opens up to reveal the gift card.  Since I already made her a Christmas card this is a card front only which slips into a cute decorated kraft envelope.  The card front is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4


Stamps:   Art Impressions- Coffee Card Keeper,  Hero Arts- Holiday Sayings
Specialty Paper:  Crate Paper Snowy Day

The second gift card holder is for my son-in-law.  I hadn't made his Christmas card yet so I included his gift card within the card.  The gift card holder inside was made on my new Silhouette which I "gifted" myself on black Friday ;) This card is a standard A2 size.


Stamps:   Clearly Besotted- Modern Christmas,  Hero Arts- Holiday Sayings
Specialty Paper:  DCWV- Glitzy Glitter Stack 6x6
Inks:   Archival- Jet Black, Aquamarine,  Manganese Blue,  French Ultramarine,  Emerald Green,  Viridian

No comments:

Post a Comment