12.04.2013

Noelle Bearing Gifts

I took a couple of days to relax after Thanksgiving and spent some time coloring.  I love Mo Manning's artistic style.  Every Christmas I make at least one card using one of her rubber stamp designs.  I almost lost this piece as I again did the absolute "no-no" of spraying this with Blair Fixative.  I recolored the important parts like her face, hair, boots etc. I left some of the spray damage so you can see when you enlarge the pics...all the tiny dots of removed color where the spray hit the Copic marker.

It has been snowy, foggy and gloomy here so I apologize for the photos being a bit drab.


When I do this much coloring I tend to leave the card more simple in embellishment.  I really liked using the Joy frame (MFT) I glued the picture behind it.  The card is 5 x 7"

Stamps:   Stamping Bella- Noelle Bearing Gifts,  Paper Trey Ink-Happiest of Holidays set

Specialty Paper:  Teresa Collins- Christmas Collage and some "unknown" pieces

Coloring:  Copic markers, Pan Pastels, Zig Wink of Stella brush glitter

Tools:   My Favorite Things- Joy Photo Frame and Framing Flourishes,  Penny Black- Script "Joy" from Love & Joy die set,  sm. corner rounder (1/2")

Embellishment:   My Minds Eye Bohemia- "Bungalow" small gems

No comments:

Post a Comment