12.09.2013

Sierra's Sweet Shoppe Treat Card

When I'm making Christmas cards for my grandchildren I like to add a little gift card holder inside so that it's also a present ;)  This Waltzing Mouse Sweet Shoppe jar was perfect for letting Sierra know that there just might be a "treat" inside of this card.


I used a couple kinds of glitters for this card.  What I like about these is that you really aren't overwhelmed by glitz until you move the card in the light...then you see a pop of sparkle. This card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"


 
Stamps:   Waltzing Mouse- Candy Jar Christmas and Candy Jar Christmas Fillers

Specialty Paper:   October Afternoon- Holiday Style 8x8,  Webster's Pages- A Christmas Story 6x6,  Pink Paislee- Cottage Farms 6x6

Embellishments:   Queen & Co- Candy Shoppe Jellies white,  My Minds Eye- Happy Days rhinestones

Tools:   My Favorite Things- Pierced Stax Circles dies,  Gift Card die,  Arrow die,  Note Paper die,  small corner rounder punch

Color:   Memento Tuxedo Black,  Archival- Jet Black, Fern Green,  Aquamarine,  Distress Ink- Tumbled Glass,  Hero Arts- Mid Tone Pale Tomato,  Pan Pastels,  Copic markers

Misc:   Viva Glitter Pen Hologram,  Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter brush marker

No comments:

Post a Comment