12.18.2013

Trey's Winter Owl card

I'm still in my "whirlwind" of trying to get things done for Christmas.  I finished this wintry card for my grandson today.  He loves owls so I went searching for a way to make a quickie collage style card.  I had a package of paper die cuts from BoBunny Woodland Winter Noteworthy collection that I had planned to use on some project life scrapping.  It had some nice pieces in that worked well for my concept. I think he'll love the card despite that I went a bit blingy and glittery.  It's got a spot for a gift card too :)   This card is 6 x 6".



I don't know why Blogger is being so goofy for uploading photos today. They're all there
just in a weird order which I can't seem to change. 

Stamps:   Hero Arts- Holiday Words,  Penny Black- Christmas Cheer

Specialty Paper:   Maja- Vintage Frost Basics 6 x 6

Embellishment:   Want 2 Scrap- Pearls and Rhinestones,  Doodlebug- Star Jewels

Tools:   MFT- Gift Card and Swirls dies,  Sizzix Tim Holtz Snowflake die,  Martha Stewart- Hearts punch,  Impression Obsession- Pine Tree die,  Cheery Lynn doily die

No comments:

Post a Comment