3.20.2014

Bloom.Dream.Grow

Today my card is simple but meaningful.  I found this fun vintage iris lady on The Graphics Fairy website.  I like that the image was sharp enough to print out at about 3" x 5". 


card size: 5 1/2  x 4 1/4"
I used a collection of papers from Kaiser Craft that included some pieces printed with an embossing or varnish pattern.  The piece that the iris lady is mounted on was sponged with a pretty blue die ink using a latex make-up wedge. I sponged the white laser cut words on the front with a very pastel Hero Arts pigment ink...definitely a new favorite.

Specialty Paper:   Kaiser Craft Violet Crush Collection 6 1/2",  BoBunny Soft Shades Double Dot Designs

Ink:   Wendy Vecchi Archival Cornflower Blue,  Hero Arts Pastel Peach pigment ink

Embellishments:   Coffee Break Designs- Laser cut tiny words,  Cosmo Cricket- Tiny Text

No comments:

Post a Comment