3.21.2014

My Nicest Thoughts

I decided to play along with the Splitcoast Stampers Wednesday sketch challenge.  I thought it would be easy but it was actually hard to pull the elements of the sketch together with the elements I had chosen to use and still a create "flow". 




I thought the large panel would look great as a collage style piece but due to my more modern looking smaller panel I needed to "reach across the aisle" to combine the two styles.  I love the new Little B skinny washi tape...too cute! I colored the poppy die cut with Copic markers and slathered the addictive Wink of Stella glitter over the flower and butterfly.

Stamps:   Stampers Anonymous- Tim Holtz collection,  Verve- Small Phrases,  Inkadinkado-Memories Clock,  Love to Stamp- Lines

Specialty Paper:   Doodlebug Kraft in Color- Color Coll. 6x6,  Studio Calico- Wanderlust 6x6

Ink/Color:   Archival Jet Black ink,  Fresco Chalk Finish Acrylics- "Chalk", Copic markers

Embellishments:   Cavallini- Vintage Butterfly sticker,  Little B- skinny washi tape,  Crystal Glitter Ritz- warm highlight,  Zig Wink of Stella- clear

Tools:   Memory Box dies- Meridian Border & Prim Poppy,  Simon Says- Sketchy Banner dies

No comments:

Post a Comment