3.06.2014

Worldly Gentleman

I see more cards featuring watercolor of late.  I hadn't really used my Ranger Distress Markers much.  I admit that I wasn't pleased with them at first.  I had purchased the whole set at once when they had just come out.  Over half of the markers were either dry or the caps wouldn't fit tight.  I believe that sometimes in the rush to get a new product out on the market... the first "batch" may not be quite up to par.  I just replaced the markers from the first batch.  The second release of Distress Marker colors was perfect.  These are my go to markers for watercolor techniques.  I made a "guy" card today.  It's pretty straight forward...no frills.



 Stamps:   Tim Holtz- guy,  My Favorite Things-  Vertical Greetings set

Specialty Paper:   Tim Holtz-  Watercolor paper,  Basic Grey- Capture Pad (6x9),  Fancy Pants- Swagger (6x6),  BoBunny- Kitchen Spice (12x12)

Color:   Ranger Distress Markers-  walnut stain,  frayed burlap,  rusty hinge,  evergreen bough,  faded jeans,  peeled paint,   Archival Jet Black Ink

Tools:   MFT- Fishtail Flags,  Tim Holtz- Tiny Attacher

Embellishment:   Momenta- Metal photo corners
 

No comments:

Post a Comment