4.26.2014

A Flock of Seagulls

Ever since I got this Pion sea themed paper I have been thinking about making a vintage nautical themed collage card.  I was having fun finding decorative elements for this card.  It wasn't until I added the seagulls though that I could literally see, hear and feel the sea theme.  The little boy is adorable and is from a page of vintage images within the Pion paper collection.





card size: 5" x 7"


 Stamps:   Papertrey Ink- Framed Out #5 set(front phrase), Tim Holtz- Road Trip set (inside phrase)

Inks:   Archival Jet Black,  Distress Inks Minis- Antique Linen & Vintage Photo

Specialty Paper:   Pion Shoreline Treasures Collection, Ellen Hutson- Woodgrain Embossed Cardstock (tan), Prima Fairy Rhymes A4 pad, Authentique- Anchored 6x6

Embellishment:   Mark Richards- Nail Heads,  real sand dollar painted and rubbed with gilding paste, vintage nautilus button

Tools:   Impression Obsession- Sea Birds die, Memory Box - Oceana Border, Taylored Expressions Flag Banner stax,  My Favorite Things- Pierced Ovals Stax


No comments:

Post a Comment