4.23.2014

Believe In Your Future

This is another attempt at using up some hoarded treasure.  This actually could be used as a graduation card...vintage style.  I had fun gathering up bits and pieces for the card as I went along.  I never really have a clear idea of what the finished card will be when I start out.  The trigger for this card began with a piece of background cardstock that I was using as a mask for spraying other pieces.  I had just gotten my hands on the new Prima Color Bloom sprays and was testing them out. Love,love,love them!  I daubed the damp sprayed matte coated paper with a paper towel and then when dry I burnished the metallic color that the sprays left on it. I had also just received the Tim Holtz new Idea-ology products and they worked perfectly together.






When all was said and done not much of my original background paper actually showed but it did it's job by triggering my imagination.

Stamps:   Flourishes Life Lines set

Embellishments:   Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Found Relatives, Ephemera packs Thrift Shop & Expedition, Prima Flowers- Perla & Talia Tempting, Coffee Break Designs- Laser cut Owls,  Jolee- Pocket Watch, K & Company- Stud Metal Art, Want 2 Scrap pearls

Tools:   My Favorite Things- Framing Flourishes dies, Cricut Cuttlebug- Anna Griffin embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment