4.04.2014

Hello Wonderful

I've survived another snowstorm...hopefully the last.  I'm stuck on floral cards for now because snowflakes don't really count as flowers and I'm needing some Spring inspiration.
These are some of my new die acquisitions.  I know I need to stop looking at new dies but these are so pretty.  I die cut the floral bouquet twice.  One from black linen and one from watercolor cardstock. I did alter the butterfly a bit as it is supposed to just be wings that you can lift from the cardstock layer.  I cut it out and used another butterfly body to make it as a dimensional element.




card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"

I went a little layer crazy on this one but I needed that pop of pale gold cardstock between the layers. I usually do end up making "hefty" cards.

Stamps:   Stampington & Co.-Come Hither, Hero Arts-Circle Script, Winnie & Walter- The Big, the Bold, & the Happy set, Hero Arts-Huge Hugs set, Magenta-small butterfly

Specialty Papers:   DCWV- Weathered Aspect stack 6x6

Ink:   Archival Jet Black & Aquamarine, Distress Markers- Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals, K&Co-Flora & Fauna Stud Metal Art, Zig Wink of Stella gold glitter pen and clear glitter brush marker, Doodlebug Design- Mini Pearls Lilac

Tools:   Memory Box Dies- Rhone Butterfly Wings, Blushing Bouquet, Tiny Bow


No comments:

Post a Comment