4.07.2014

I Just Adore You

This card was a series of challenges...but for me it is all about the process.  The parts that I had some difficulty with were "making coffee" in the cup, forgetting to color the saucer rim to match the cup (until after the fact) and figuring out a plan for the coffee steam.  That dang steam ended up dictating my card design but I think it worked out ok.




card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Just Rite- Coffee Cup set, Papertrey Ink- Signature Greetings II set

Specialty Paper:   Prima Julie Nutting Tag Pack Hancock Park, vellum

Inks:   Archival-Jet Black,  Distress Markers- Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood

Embellishment:   Doodlebug Design Mini Pearls Cupcake Collection

Tools:   My Favorite Things- Pierced Stax Circles die, Lawn Fawn- Stitched Scallop Border die, Memory Box Curly Q border die

No comments:

Post a Comment