4.05.2014

Miss You Vignette

For today I have a vintage vignette featuring this weeks' Wednesday sketch from Splitcoast Stampers.  I believe this is a new La Blanche stamp...at least it's new for me.  This is also the first time that I tried watercoloring one of the La Blanche vintage style stamp images.  It stamped very well on watercolor paper even though the image is finely detailed.  I did use the smoother side of Ranger's(Tim's) watercolor paper.





card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   La Blanche- Reading w/tea lady (my description as these stamps are numbered not named),  Mama Elephant- Type it, Toy Box- Cancellation

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45 Botanical Tea

Inks:   Archival Jet Black,  Distress Markers- Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Pine Needles, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Bundled Sage, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs

Embellishment:   Mark Richards- 3mm Nail Head stickers-black

No comments:

Post a Comment