4.10.2014

She Says Best Wishes

I love seeing the vintage lady images come to life with color.  I have to admit that parts of this image were confusing to me(especially under her hat) but I tried to use the stamped shading as a guide.  I am enjoying watercolor so have been a bit in a rut about it with my cards.  I do love Copic markers but there is just something so imperfect and sometimes unexpected when it comes to watercolor. It feels softer and more relaxing to me right now. It must be the coming of Spring having it's influence on me ;)




 
card size: 5" x 7"

Stamps:   LaBlanche - Big Hat Lady, Crafty Secrets- Grand Greetings

Specialty Paper:   Basic Grey- Capture Pad (type), Ranger Watercolor Paper

Inks:   Archival Jet Black, Distress Markers

Embellishment:   Doodlebug Designs- Mini Pearls Lilac Asst.,  Mark Richards- 3mm Nail Heads black,  Prima Flowers- Liliput Roses Iris and Athena Flowers Blue Bells

Tools:   Poppy Stamps- Classic Ribbons dies ,  Memory Box- Meridian Border die



No comments:

Post a Comment