4.11.2014

You Are My Sunshine

I made this card for a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers called: "Got Wind".  I've been wanting to make a card with one of these Phyllis Harris "wind blown" girls. I kept this design very simple...no bells & whistles...just a little watercolor. 



 card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"

I had some fun with the inside of the card using the "embedded" technique with the cute Papertrey Ink die cut.  I should have put the tan cardstock pieces back into the letters but liked the pop of blue that peeked through from the backing card. The matching PTI stamp set is versatile as it has several words to put in "You are my..."

Stamps:   Unity Stamp Co.- Phyllis Harris "Face The Sunshine" cling set, Papertrey Ink- Phrase Play #1

Inks:   Archival Jet Black, Distress Markers

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystal size 9 Topaz

Tools:   Papertrey Ink- Phrase Play die


No comments:

Post a Comment