5.10.2014

Cheer Up!

It's the night before mom's day and all I am doing is worrying about if it will rain tomorrow.  I am cooking picnic style so the barbecue grill is going to be fired up...baked beans and salads will be made...topped off by a triple chocolate cake. Yes- I am the Mom but it is far and few between when the whole family is together which is my most favorite Mom's day gift. This card came together pretty easily today. Working on it took my mind off the weather...until now :)  I water-colored the image with Distress markers.





card size: 5 x 7"

Stamps:   My Favorite Things- Sunny Thoughts Set

Specialty Paper:   Basic Grey-Fresh Cut 6x6, Carta Bella- So Noted 6x6

Embellishment:   Darcie Heater Designs- Never Walk Alone flat backed "tin pin"

Ink:   Archival Jet Black, Distress Markers

Tools:   Lawn Fawn- Spring Showers dies, Mama Elephant- Landscape Trio dies, Paper Smooches- Clouds dies

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - really lovely coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card! your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete