5.17.2014

Spreadin' A Little Love

I tried another watercolor floral...a rose this time. I think I did ok with the flower but those leaves still "fight" me. I'll just have to keep practicing. I also did a little spatter and that was so tiny.  I just need to loosen up :)




card size: 5 x 7"

Stamps:   Impression Obsession- Alesa Baker Open Rose,  Mama Elephant- Everyday Greetings

Specialty Paper:   Carta Bella- Hello Again collection 6x6,  Echo Park- Head Over Heels pink/red 12 x 12

Inks:   Archival Jet Black,  Distress Ink Pads- Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, Antique Linen

Embellishment:  Impress- Clear Pearls, Martha Stewart- White Pearls, Want 2 Scrap pink pearl

Tools:   Cheery Lynn- Horizon Fishtail Banners

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the shading and composition. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I just visited your blog and have to say that your "homework" for the Online Watercolor class is just plain fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Your watercolour rose is beautiful; the different shades of pink and delicate and lovely.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete