5.08.2014

Thank You Deer

I've been taking an online card class called "Watercolor for Cardmakers" at Online Card Classes.  While I have been water-coloring on cards for years I enjoy seeing the variety of options available. I also enjoy seeing the old become new again. I have been stamping since 1985 so I have witnessed many "cycles" of what is popular and I am really glad that watercolor has come back "in fashion" again. To be fair- with the addition of many new products on the market there are always new or updated ways to get creative with watercolor style techniques. I would recommend the class especially if you have always wanted to try watercolor but thought you couldn't succeed at it.





card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/2"

Stamps:   Savvy Stamps- Arrow Patterns, Mama Elephant- Many Thanks set

Specialty Paper:   DoodleBug Designs- Kraft In Color: Color 6 x 6

Inks/Color:   Versamark Ink, Stampendous Detail White embossing powder, Mini Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Evergreen Bough, Spiced Marmalade

Tools:   Memory Box- Deer Trio, Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Tiny Attacher

Embellishment:   The tiny star wood veneers are either Studio Calico or Lawn Fawn

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laurene! Thanks for your sweet comment at Splitcoast! Love your background...simply stunning in those colors! Fabulous masculine design!

    ReplyDelete