5.24.2014

Thanks

Since this will be a busy holiday weekend for me I am making two posts today. Both cards are floral and both watercolor so they sort of match with each other.  This is a "no line" type watercolor for which I actually painted a background :)  I'm sure flowers of this type don't occur naturally in this color but it is what I was feelin' the day I colored it. I love this Avery Elle sentiment set and really hope they will make more in this style.  The handwritten look is so pretty and I like the length of the image.





card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Impression Obsession- H8924 Daisies(?), Avery Elle- Oh Happy Day set, Mama Elephant- Many Thanks set

Specialty Paper:   Ranger Watercolor Paper

Distress Inks:   Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo

Tools:   Poppy Stamps- Tall Stems die, variety of small flower punches

Embellishment:   Memory Box Jewels- Cherry Red

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You are very good with watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous! I love what you are able to achieve with the distress inks and watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete