7.18.2014

I Dream

I haven't made a vintage collage style card for ages.  I had a painted embossing folder background that hadn't come out quite like I wanted so I stamped a Tim Holtz image on top of it using Vintage Photo Distress ink.  While the ink was wet I went over it with a water dampened/wet paint brush to add a painterly look to the image.  I then went on a mission to find some bit and pieces to illustrate a vintage gentleman's dreams. 





card size: 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

Stamps:   All of the stamps are Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps- the vintage man, the word phrase inside and the star border.  

Inks/Color:   Distress Paint- Salty Ocean,  Distress Ink- Vintage Photo & Antique Linen

Embellishments:   A Flair For Buttons (on Etsy) - Flair Button "I Dream",  Basic Grey Basics- Metal Studs Stars,  Bo Bunny- Noteworthy Ephemera Somewhere in Time,  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Thrift Shop Ephemera pack,  K&Co Flora & Fauna Accents (butterflies)

Tools:   Craft Concepts- Embossing Folder Star Background

No comments:

Post a Comment