7.23.2014

I Miss You Much

I needed to perk up my creativity so I played along with a couple of challenges on Splitcoast Stampers this week.  This one is a sketch challenge.  I accidentally cut my focal image down too much but I made it work anyways.





 card size:  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

I photographed this card in two different lighting situations so I could pick up the glitter on the card... so sorry for the wonky colors ;)

Stamps:   Impression Obsession- Rose Bud,  Power Poppy- Azalea Set (word phrases)

Specialty Paper:   Doodlebug Design- Kraft in Color-color 6 x 6

Inks/Color:   Distress Ink Markers,  Zig Wink of Stella Clear glitter

Tools:   My Favorite Things- Mini Delicate Doilies Dies,  Martha Stewart- Multi Heart punch,  Spellbinder Nested Circle die

3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! I popped over to your blog from Splitcoast and am so glad to have a closer look at your gorgeous rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're practically neighbors, Laurene! I love in Golden Valley!

      Delete
    2. Hi Cathy! Thanks for stopping to visit my blog and leaving such nice comments. We are almost neighbors!

      Delete