7.17.2014

Just a Note

My stamp studio is in our walkout basement. When it's hot outside you can be sure the lower levels of the house will be freezing. I took advantage of a couple of beautiful days when the polar vortex returned to spend some quality time enjoying some creativity while the air-conditioner took a much needed break.




card size:  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

I'm still enjoying water color and floral images.  There are so many pretty floral designs available this summer.  I admit I'm also getting drawn to fall and Christmas already too so we will see what I'm up too in the next few weeks :)

Stamps:   Stampendous- Lace Rose Background,  WPlus9- Hand Lettered Hello,  Impression Obsession-  Large Rose

Inks:   Archival Jet Black, Distress Ink Pads & Markers (images stamped in Antique Linen)

Embellishments:   Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter pen,  sequins-pearl finish


1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous watercolored flower, Laurene.

    ReplyDelete