7.24.2014

You Are Not Alone

This is the second card I created this week using challenge ideas at Splitcoast Stampers.  This represents the color challenge for this week which included seven color choices.  I might actually have most of the colors and then some included in this vase of flowers.  I also wanted to point out that I used the same collection of 6 x 6 patterned papers on this card that I used yesterday.  This is the only paper collection that I've re-purchased this year as the variety of colors and patterns suits my summer stamping well.




5" x 7"
 Stamps:   Stampendous- Vase of Flowers,  Verve- Here For You set

Specialty Paper:   Doodlebug Design- Kraft in Color-Color 6 x 6,  Ranger Watercolor paper

Ink/Color:   Distress Ink Markers,  Zig Wink of Stella clear
 


1 comment:

  1. Love your color choices and the water in the vase!

    ReplyDelete