8.30.2014

Trick or Treat

I came across this darling digi image from A Day for Daisies when I was searching in my computer files for Halloween and Fall ideas. I love her vintage looking costume. Although I much prefer inking up stamps to using digital...it is nice to have the capability to re- size digital images.  I have a pet peeve about being surprised by the size of some rubber stamp images I receive.  It is very misleading to use abnormally small sized cards to feature stamp designs. I now prefer to buy from companies that clearly state stamp sizes. 




card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4 "

Stamps:   Waltzing Mouse- Vintage Witch set (inside words), Impression Obsession- Hand Over the Candy set(spider web string), Impression Obsession-Creepy Crawly set (Trick or Treat, Spider and Spider Border)

Specialty Paper:   Webster's Pages- Once Upon A Halloween 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Berol Prisma Color Pencils, Zig Wink of Stella glitter

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals- Peridot and Cyclamen,  LittleB- striped washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment