8.08.2014

Well Hello...Celebrate!

Splitcoast Stampers is celebrating their 500th Wednesday Sketch Challenge this week.  Since I still have a couple of floral images water-colored and all ready to go I thought I would play along. Basically you get to pick your favorites from previous sketches.  This sketch was perfect for this image. I had a little trouble getting all of the panels even when I converted this sketch to a larger card but I like a challenge.  It's all good :)





 card size: 5" x 7"

Stamps:   WPlus9 Designs- Strictly Sentiments,  Lawn Fawn- Hello,  Impression Obsession- Alesa Baker Freshly Picked, 

Specialty Paper:   Memory Box- Minuet Collection 6x6

Ink/Color:   Archival Jet Black Ink, Distress Markers

Tools:   My Favorite Things- Gerbera Daisy Die (sunflower ;) ,  Spellbinder-  Oval and Scalloped Oval dies,  Martha Stewart- Frond Leaves Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment