9.30.2014

Always

When I first colored this pretty vintage image I really didn't know what was driving my color choices.  When I finished coloring I thought maybe I should make this into a Christmas card.  I played around with some background papers and tried to enhance the vintage style femininity of the pink lace and ribbon.  I think this will be a perfect card for October- Breast Cancer Awareness Month.





card: 5" x 5"
I have started collecting some lovely black and white vintage images from Digital Two for Tuesday.  This beautiful image is one of them  There is no charge for the vintage style images featured on this site.  I have a link for Digital Two for Tuesday to the left near the bottom of the links lists.

Stamps:   Simon Says Stamp Apothecary Labels

Specialty Paper:   Echo Park- Dots & Stripes Homefront,  Pink Paislee- Vintage Vogue

Color/Ink:   Copic Markers,  Archival Jet Black,  Colorbox Pigment - Black

Embellishment:   Swarovski Crystals- Aurora Borealis , German Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment