9.18.2014

Fall Bliss

I love owls almost as much as I love fall.  On the eve of my yearly fall trip "up north" to Grand Marais I made a card featuring  both of my favorites.  I took a little creative license in the coloring of the barn owl...he looks like he spent the end of summer in a tanning booth... he's my "pigment of imagination" :)  I have had the Sizzix fall leaf border die for awhile now but this is the first time I used it.  I really like the size, quantity and variety of leaf shapes on one die. I used my Copic markers to color the leaves.





card size:  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Stamps:   Serendipity Stamps- Barn Owl, JustRite- Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves set (words)

Specialty Paper:   Tim Holtz- Kraft Core Shattered black 12 x 12, Prima- Julie Nutting "Buff" A4 paper pad,  My Minds Eye- Necessities Wood

Ink/Color:   Copic markers,  Berol Prisma colored pencils,  Posca paint marker -white

Embellishment:   Cloud 9 Design- Rain Dots copper

Tools:   PaperTrey Ink- Spiral Notebook Page die,  Sizzix/Tim Holtz- Autumn Gathering Sizzlit Strip die,  Spellbinders- Nesting Circles dies

No comments:

Post a Comment