9.27.2014

Hello Fall

I'm back from my annual trip up north to look for fall color.  The leaves weren't  quite ready yet but the trip was fun anyways.  I recently received some great seasonal stamps from Northwoods...a long time Minnesota stamp company.  After I stamped this image I thought this busy design would be a little intimidating to color.  What helped me was to concentrate on one design element type at a time. First I colored all of the "greens".  Then I colored the berries...maple leaves...daisies etc.  Pretty soon I had a very colorful basket of fall goodness.




card size: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Stamps:   Northwoods Rubber Stamps-Mum & Leaf Basket,  Hero Arts- Messages With Flourish, Enjoy Today set

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn-Sweater Weather 6x6, Lilybee Design- Autumn Spice 6x6, BoBunny- Autumn Song 6x6

Color/Ink:   Archival Jet Black inkpad,  Ranger Distress Ink markers,  Zig Wink of Stella

 

No comments:

Post a Comment