9.15.2014

Just Sayin' Hello

I love Mo Manning designs.  You can find them at a couple of places in stamp form...Penny Black for one.  For a more complete showing of her work she has a website where she sells digital images. I have her website link listed under the "Shop" area here on my blog.  This baby Fall fairy Amanita is a digital design.  I printed her with an Epson Artisan 810 printer using Copic X-Press It Blending cardstock.  I mixed some white colored pencil in with my Copic markers for highlights.




card size: 5" x 7"

Stamps:   Hero Arts Messages with Flourish set,  Mo Manning digital- Baby Fairy Amanita

Specialty Paper:   Lilybee Design- Autumn Spice (dots),  Lawn Fawn -Sweater Weather (stripes),  Vellum,  X-Press It Blending cardstock

Color/Ink:   Copic markers,  Berol Prisma color pencil white,  Stampendous Ultra Detail White Embossing Powder,  Zig Wink of Stella clear glitter marker (wings)

Tools:   Poppy Stamps- Forest Mushrooms die


No comments:

Post a Comment