10.11.2014

Face The Sunshine

This is another Hope You Can Cling To challenge card.  This challenge features paper tole layers for "Raise Me Up"This was a first time for me in trying this technique.  I got myself all mixed up with the layers but I just decided to let it go.  I used a ball embosser and a foam mat to create a rounded effect to the petals.  I didn't have the proper adhesive to set the petals so I used a thick black foam tape between layers.  I stamped all of the petals on a vintage newsprint pattern for added interest.




 card size:  5" x 7"

 Stamps:   Hero Arts- Delicate Blossoms,  My Favorite Things- Sunflower Girl (words)

Specialty Paper:   Prima Fairy Rhymes A4 paper pad,  Amy Tangerine- Cut & Paste 6x6,  Echo Park- Dots & Stripes Homefront

Color/Ink:   Copic Markers,  Memento Tuxedo Black ink,  Archival Jet Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment