10.30.2014

Flying By For Vi

Halloween is almost at my doorstep.  I can't wait to see the little ghost, goblins, zombies and of course witches who will be looking for sweet treats.  I will need to banish Chai my Jack Russell- who tries to posture ferociously to everyone who comes near the front door, but who in reality would gladly lick to death anyone who actually crosses the threshold - to the basement "dungeon".  I created this card for my stamping friend Vi who is like minded as myself when it comes to creating Halloween cards. 




card size: 5" x 7"

Stamps:   Hero Arts- Happy Halloween set,  Impression Obsession- Witching You,  Mo Manning Digital- Teen Witch

Specialty Paper:   Graphic 45- An Eerie Tale Collection 8x8

Ink/Color:   Archival Jet Black,  Wink of Stella Clear

Tools:   Poppy Stamps- Classic Ribbons dies,  Impression Obsession- Scary Ghost die and Halloween set dies,  Memory Box- Dangling Spider die

 


No comments:

Post a Comment