10.29.2014

Friends Are Wonderful

I'm getting down to the wire here.  I don't know how many more cards I can get done before the end of "Hope You Can Cling To" but I have one more today.  The name of the challenge for this card is "Two by Two, Side by Side".  Part of the challenge is to use purple and pink on the main images. I had a challenge photographing this card as my "special" light has washed the depth of the color out.  As usual these Mo Manning images were a treat to color :)




card size:  5" x 7"

Stamps:   Simon Says Stamp-Friendship Messages,  Mo Manning Digital Pencil

Specialty Paper:   Lawn Fawn- Snow Day 6x6

Ink/Color:   Copic Markers, Archival Jet Black ink, Wink of Stella Clear

Embellishments:   The Funkie Junkie- Snowflakes

Tools:   Lawn Fawn- Stitched Scallop die

No comments:

Post a Comment